GM (Rob): You welcome to name givers an Earth Dawn actual Play podcast. All right, so you guys are in Dei Chi, and it's later in the day, and Milosh is going to take you to a ritual site for I don't know, for navith. Is this kind of like some kind of special ritual you're going to do or just remember what I was going to do for some reason you want.
Navith (Pam): Right. I was going to show him the orb, trying to get his help with finding a better location to go to. So I was going to show him her. I was going to use the orb to call the fire dancer okay. To try to get his help. So we were just going not doing it in the city.
GM (Rob): Yeah, in the town.
Navith (Pam): So we were just going outside of town a bit.
GM (Rob): All right, and what are you looking for? For Moolig, specifically.
Navith (Pam): Because he had wanted to talk to her a bit, just to sort of because he was excited about Miles. Yeah, milash was excited about it being her. Like somebody descended from that family.
GM (Rob): Right, okay.
Navith (Pam): So I was going to see if he had any better questions than I did, because David's not really the best at the right questions.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): She just sometimes gets stupidly lucky and blurts it out blurs out the right thing.
GM (Rob): So I don't have the best notes of which things you guys know, which guys things you don't know right now.
Navith (Pam): And I don't have my notes on me at the moment.
GM (Rob): Maybe Kirsten has some, but I got to think if there's any other questions or anything you guys would have. But I was mostly just trying to.
Navith (Pam): Sort of find the right sort of spot to go to, to try to get to the to reach the other fired answers, because I wanted to return.
GM (Rob): What was left of them because I had the ashes. Yeah. Okay. All right. So later in the day, Milosh will actually lead you, and I guess barge will come along, too, to this space that's south of town, kind of off in an area that looks like not very many people go because it's a little overgrown, kind of hard to get through there. But he seems to know a really good path where you can't get stuck in thorns and things like that very easily, although not as big of a problem for Windlings. And it comes to this clearing where there is a very old stone architecture here in a circle, kind of basically like a circle of standing stones that are covered in vines, which have leaves that are starting to die back because it's getting into late autumn now. And there's a few runes carved into the stones. You can tell but it's very ancient, and you can tell that there's a space for a fire pit in the center that's been used for before. And Milosh will just kind of gesture at it and say, well, what do you think of my ritual site?
Navith (Pam): Think it's absolutely perfect. It's wonderful. It'll work just fine. And she's just going to flutter straight in, carrying the big orb again herself. And she sets it down into the middle of the fire pit and then starts to gather sticks and stuff to put on it and starts to build the fire around it.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And since we're already here, I'm going to look for spirits because you never know.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Roll spirit. Let's see. That's just your half magic, right?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes.
GM (Rob): Okay. I think, Faye, you notice a couple times that Simmer is getting a little too close to the fire. Or, like, where the fire is supposed to be set. You can have to warn him off so he doesn't light it. You're not worried about prematurely?
Navith (Pam): Oh, about lighting it? Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No. Hold on.
GM (Rob): Sorry. Yeah. All right. Student the correct channel.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hopefully it can't be worse than that.
GM (Rob): Oh, it could be 22. All right. Pretty good. Yeah, 22. What are you looking for?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Just to see if there's any spirits around.
GM (Rob): Which kind any particular questions you have or things you're trying to answer, or just general looking around.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Just generally looking around. Want to see if there's any of those little weird doodads.
GM (Rob): Yeah, you see a female discraying. It's kind of floating in the air, like meditative pose there, and it looks down you. Oh, hello. Kind of cross legged, kind of yogi pose, I guess.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, cool.
GM (Rob): Floating in the air.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hello. How are you, Boo Boo?
GM (Rob): Well, what brings you to my place?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, my friend is doing some stuff, so I'm just kind of looking around.
GM (Rob): Very nice.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. You look like an adept. Were you an adept?
GM (Rob): I was an adept, yes.
Lindtstadt (Noah): What did you do?
GM (Rob): Illusionism.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I know somebody would be really interested in that, but he's not here. Yeah, I could maybe, like, if you're bored, you could come and hang out.
GM (Rob): Oh, no. This is an excellent place to meditate.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, hey, I'll let her know. Is there anything I should know about around here?
GM (Rob): Well, this is an ancient, ancient place. New secret to the Saitan Empire. To the dwarves of Saita.
Lindtstadt (Noah): That's probably a long time ago.
GM (Rob): Stops, looks up, thinks. Yeah, I guess it was.
Lindtstadt (Noah): From your perspective, were you Preschourged or during?
GM (Rob): Oh, yes. Pre, scourge something with this place, protected it away from the horrors. They didn't seem to like this place.
Lindtstadt (Noah): That makes it nice.
GM (Rob): Well, nice runes here. Maybe that's it. I don't know. Something quiet here.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I'm going to go check them out.
Navith (Pam): Then have a good time.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Enjoy your whatever you're doing.
GM (Rob): It continues floating there.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yep. And I gotta go and see if I can find anything cool in the runes. It's keeping the horse away.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Roll, was it? Arcane vanguard. Half magic perception.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I can't remember what rank I am.
GM (Rob): Hold on. You're almost five now, aren't you? If not five already.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hold on. Yes, I am. Five.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Is that perception based?
GM (Rob): Yeah, 16. Yeah, it's not terrible. I mean, you're allowed to you're basically able to study and understand a bit more about some of the Runic protections here. It does seem similar but not the same as rights of protection. Kind of reminds you of some of the Eastern astral space. The patterns are similar to the rune beacon. Not the same again. But in that same vein, treat it as you learn a little more about protections and stuff.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes, I'll jot down notes.
GM (Rob): Meanwhile, what's Navith building?
Navith (Pam): Basically she's building like a little sort of she's leading all the sticks because she can't carry big things. So she's leading all her sticks against the orb and kind of like almost teepeeish PYRAMIDI.
GM (Rob): Okay. And like dragging over the another whatever she can.
Navith (Pam): If they want to she's not going to make them, but if they want to help, she will totally accept the help of being able to get bigger stickers.
Garreth (Erik): Of course we're going to.
Navith (Pam): I'm sure at one point they glance over and she's like trying to drag a branch over. They could just see her, like with her feet up in the air that she's trying. Not even sure we let it get that far, though. I'm sure it still happens. Oh, yeah, it still happens at some point where she's trying to drag a branch over.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. And I've totally, like, wandered off.
Navith (Pam): That's not unusual.
GM (Rob): No, milo. She'll give a hand once in a while too.
Navith (Pam): Once we sort of fracted throwing little sticks for the once we've sort of got a structure going, she'll like she'll put a little bit of glitter in just for good, you know, good measure. And then light it up.
GM (Rob): Nice. I think that cut off there. But you said throwing little sticks to the fox kind of thing to distract him and me. Oh, very nice.
Garreth (Erik): Feed them snackies while we're busy making dinner, basically.
GM (Rob): That's awesome. Yeah. Roll half magic for quester. In this case, we'll go charisma.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): Because this.
Navith (Pam): Seven plus it's my circle. Right?
GM (Rob): Your quester rank.
Navith (Pam): My quester rank. Right.
GM (Rob): So that is use a devotion point if you want.
Navith (Pam): Excellent. I will totally do that. I'm just going to change that to come on, let me change it.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No.
Navith (Pam): Okay. So that is seven. So it goes seven plus five. Exclamation.
GM (Rob): Whoo 27. Really good. So I changed the bot there slightly. There's now an underscore instead of a highlight on the rerolls so that you can still see the roll clearer. Yeah, you got some rerolls in there. That's really nice. So, yeah, 27. You're able to kind of accomplish a bit of a ritual there where you notice the flame is actually starting to crackle outside of just the normal orange and red and into the green and blue once in a while and kind of sparkling different colors. And you get to give it a few minutes and then eventually Udeg emerges again out of there and just going to pull up a description of Udeg again because in a while so huge troll and living crystal armor. There's some flames actually inside the crystal too, somehow. She's 9ft tall and she has twisted, b, curved horns. The horns are bigger than the average windling, so they're pretty big. 2ft at each side and adorned with various metal rings and some gems inlaid in the metal rings. Very dark tan, thick, wrinkled skin, very lengthy gray hair, huge giant axe strapped to her back. And she looks down and navith and hello. Navith. Well, what brings me here?
Navith (Pam): Well, this is Milosh. He is also a quester, and I was telling him, and I thought I would introduce you. And we're still trying to get you guys back to the I'm still trying to get find the others so I can get your ashes back. And I'm still not quite 100% sure where to go.
GM (Rob): Well, that makes sense. And she exchanged pleasantries with Milosh, stating her full name, yulig, stone shaper, firewalker, all that. And Milosh have pretty sure Milos has a full name. I just don't know that I have it on me and that's okay. Probably have it somewhere. But it's an official character too. Oh, no, there is no last name, just Milosh. Even though it's one of the official characters. I guess maybe some disgrang don't go with last names. Who knows second names? I love how he's described as a fanatical quester of floranguas, an absolute bundle of energy. Excellent.
Garreth (Erik): I wonder what that would be like.
Navith (Pam): I don't know.
GM (Rob): Yeah, he'll exchange pleasantries and maybe even like a sort of dance with Yulig because Yulig is a fire dancer, although he'll notice that she's hesitant to dance and she'll explain the whole like, yeah, I don't really feel like doing that until my people's ashes are returned and they are avenged type of thing. Because I believe that's what she said last time.
Garreth (Erik): We are working on that.
GM (Rob): You're looking for a more specific location of where she yeah.
Navith (Pam): Where to return these ashes and also where she encountered them. So that where she was, where her group was when they encountered the Maddie.
GM (Rob): The yuck yucks, right? She was a bit vague on that last time. Something she could remember terribly well. But she could give you her last known kind of location, perhaps. Yeah, some of that doll is very fuzzy. I think there was something about they were harvesting in the Miss Swamps, but give me a second.
Navith (Pam): Yeah, do have something along those lines.
GM (Rob): Okay. Yeah. So she'll say we were journeying to the Miss Swamps. We were seeking a herb that grows there late in the year, and the fire dancers, they use this herb for a ceremony. But we were then ambushed by the disciples of Ragak and pretty blurry from there.
Navith (Pam): Sorry, where were they going again?
GM (Rob): The miss swamps. So for her that's like, just south of Mount Algorac, which is where her kind of home was. And the fire dancers more or less roam that area. The grave. Well, I mean, the Ashen Hills, the Twilight Peaks in general, because that's where there is the kind of river of lava going from Mount Angrock into the Scarlet Sea and then into the Death Sea. So you could assume that they're fire dancing stuff generally, I believe it was disclosed to you they sometimes dance on the actual lava.
Navith (Pam): Yes.
GM (Rob): And so being nearby, the Scarlet Sea, at the very least is something they like to do. But the Miss Swamps is a place that I mean, I think it's pretty obvious, the geography of why it's the Miss Swamps, because that's where the Serpent River starts flowing into the Scarlet River, the river of lava. So there's going to be some Miss.
Garreth (Erik): A bad place for combat, to be sure.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Also famous for all kinds of other reasons. This place, too.
Garreth (Erik): So, no, you're going to keep missing.
GM (Rob): Missing, yeah. The other thing is, there is like, if you're looking for places that are nearby, there there is the I don't know if city is the right word, but at least town of Trosk.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): Which is known to have a lot of questers at Jasper there, because it is one of the closest settlements to the Badlands, a place that a lot of questers at Jasper would like to try to heal. Otherwise, you're going into the mountain, into the troll boots, and there's just all kinds of troll boots all over the place.
Navith (Pam): All right, so thank you. Thank you very much.
GM (Rob): And just going to look down at Simmer and look and then look back at, I don't know, Navith or over to Gareth and over to Faye, and then she'll say, Whose pet is this?
Navith (Pam): Oh, that song. He really likes Faye.
Garreth (Erik): Gareth will nod that that's when I met them, when those two were playing around with each other.
Navith (Pam): He's his own creature. Yes, but he really likes her and thinks she's like what's the word again?
Garreth (Erik): Awesome.
GM (Rob): October cut off. Yeah.
Navith (Pam): Octok.
Garreth (Erik): That was the word.
Navith (Pam): We're not really sure what octalk is, but apparently she's an octalk.
GM (Rob): Let's do just a quick perception.
Garreth (Erik): If I remember correctly, it seems to be anything bigger than it because it.
Navith (Pam): Didn'T call you walk talk.
Garreth (Erik): No, but it called her that. And Barge.
GM (Rob): And Barge. I think it's something to do octalk, too.
Navith (Pam): Yes. I think it has to do with maybe like a Bloodlines thing from, like, old bloodlines. I don't know.
GM (Rob): Ulag will nod and go, that's possible. Not a word.
Garreth (Erik): Then a lot of people could end up being that, because as Bloodlines propagate, more people belong to the bloodline, so more people would be.
Navith (Pam): Or maybe they just have, like, an old soul.
GM (Rob): Look at Barge and go, sentient ogre. That's new. I don't recall having come across a name. Giver Ogre before arch is nice. Well, if the bloodlines thing theory is true, then perhaps there's a history behind the ogres we do not know about.
Navith (Pam): Maybe. Oh, no. There's a lot of things I don't know.
GM (Rob): To be fair, most ogres I came across were quite mad, much like, she kind of scoffs and then kind of says, much like the cave trolls as she kind of looks at Faye. And Faye probably faye would probably know that cave trolls are, like, kind of these non sentient trolls that were driven mad by the scourge.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Interesting.
GM (Rob): I don't know if others would know about them being that. Well, I guess you would, because you were sent on that silly journey for cave trolls on the river at one point. So.
Navith (Pam): One of the things I don't know is where's Lindstad.
GM (Rob): Isn'T. He floating around looking at all the stones.
Lindtstadt (Noah): He's, like, buried in a ruin. He's, like, looking at stuff that's, like, covered up, and he's, like, totally buried in something.
GM (Rob): Yeah, probably underneath all the, like, signs and stuff.
Navith (Pam): She kind of looks around, like, where's where's limbstat?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Guys, if you're looking around, you actually see, like, a foot sticking out somewhere.
GM (Rob): Maybe there do you have anything glowing on you? Because it's dark. Like, you can probably see this light crystal sticking out where it shouldn't be. Will say, can you tell me where you met this elemental?
Navith (Pam): She just looks over to Faye. Your story. He's your friend. Were we at the it was when we did the tree thing. Yes, with the dragon. And what was it called? The town. I'm really bad with Linstad. What was the town name where the dragon lives? Where are you, Lindstad?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hold on. And he'll kind of, like, back out of where he is.
Navith (Pam): What what's the name of the town? Up high. With the dragon.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, yeah, with the giant tree.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. God, this is killing me.
GM (Rob): Are they that out of it right now? They're both distracted too much.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, man.
GM (Rob): How long is Bulgaris remembering names?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, the place right there strains all the time.
Navith (Pam): With the sentient undead who.
Garreth (Erik): Like, tea Baracho hold.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, that one.
Navith (Pam): We were at Barracha Hold, and their big, huge tree was, like, dead. So there was, like, a dragon, and we all, like, helped. And Lindsat helped the dragon do, like, this crazy RIT when we all kind of helped a little bit, but mostly Lindsay and did this big fancy ritual and burned the old tree and then the new tree. We planted this fancy seed. I put a lot of glitter in it. And then we did this ritual thing, and there was fire, and it went and then all of a sudden, there was this really big tree, and from one of my other little fires, the fox came out.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And during this, Lindsad just kind of waves at her and then crawls back into the hole.
GM (Rob): Yeah. She will say, oh, I don't know what this means, but I don't know the way the pattern for this elemental, it's a little different from most elementals I've known. And I've known my fair share of Fire elementals. This one seems like it's been renamed at some point. Either it's been its name and gained a new one or got renamed.
Navith (Pam): Just a second, she's going to fly over to where Lynn said is and just grab his foot and start dragging him back out. We're talking elemental stuff. Okay, you thought you might want to listen because she just said that the pattern on the fox thing looks like maybe it's been renamed like our ship. So I just thought it might interest you being woo woo magic guy.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Fair enough. Okay.
Navith (Pam): And she does in fact wiggle her fingers and hands in the air like woo woo magic. So maybe you want to listen to this stuff. I don't know.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay. He'll wander over.
GM (Rob): Maybe I'll get you do a perception based half magic for this for Lindstadt kind of element. Yeah. It would be elementalism though. Yeah, no, I'll go with elementalism.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No, that's cool. I just can't remember what circle is in that. Fifth.
GM (Rob): Yeah, fifth, okay, that sounds about right.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yep. All right.
GM (Rob): Okay, 16. You would know that not unusual sometimes for people to rename things kind of odd because considering you'd think it just entered the world the way it did, it's conceivable it could have named itself that if it had lost its name some way, which would be a trouble actually line up with its lost memory.
Lindtstadt (Noah): You might think though I lost his memory.
GM (Rob): And as you probably know, naming has a lot to do with magic and losing through some kind of magical ritual spell or something. Losing your name can really mess someone up a fair bit.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No kidding.
GM (Rob): And what it does to an elemental who knows.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Well I mean to get the memory back, we could try finding its old name. And before you ask, I have no idea how to do that.
GM (Rob): They will nod and say unfortunately I do not know how to do that either.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I guess I could ask some Fire Mountain Elementals if they recognize them.
GM (Rob): That would be a good start.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And it just so happens we're going by Death Sea. So you know.
GM (Rob): Yes. And I guess uligo do you one other answer navith about where to return the ashes specifically?
Navith (Pam): Yeah. Or a specific person.
GM (Rob): Or a specific person. Okay. She doesn't know who is still alive of the group. Okay, that does worry her a little bit. But she will give you a say, a specific location. I don't know if I have one on my map in the Death Sea, but how about we'll take something off this map that will be really fun to get to? The dead man's gullet, it's called.
Navith (Pam): Okay, I like that.
GM (Rob): Run.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Dot dot.
GM (Rob): And this is a space that is kind of in between the scarlet sea and the death sea. It's a kind of a pond pool, I don't know what you call it, of lava that is in between the two.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): Yeah. You're really in the heat. Then you may want to ask Lynnstad about some magic for keeping cool as an element.
Navith (Pam): Fire protection, yes.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Not for that. Who knew? Like, I had it in store for something weird.
GM (Rob): All right, anyone else have any other questions or any information they're looking for from Ulig?
Garreth (Erik): This is kind of out of Garrett's wheelhouse.
Lindtstadt (Noah): You don't happen to know where I could find wing player, would you?
GM (Rob): She'll almost ignore you and shake her head.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Didn't think so. Worth an ask.
Navith (Pam): Well, thank you very much for helping answer my questions. It was nice to see you again.
GM (Rob): And do a kind of a little ritualistic bow, I guess, and vanish back into the flame. Big poof.
Navith (Pam): I'm just going to let that cool off before I touch it because I'll probably burn myself if I try to go into the fire and pull the orb out now.
GM (Rob): Yeah, for sure.
Navith (Pam): So I guess Lynn said if you really want to, you can go back to crawling in holes or whatever it was you were doing in there.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, it's really neat. Okay.
Navith (Pam): You keep going and being dirty.
GM (Rob): Meanwhile, you see Barge carrying up a big hunk of meat and putting it beside the fire. I don't know if you spoke.
Navith (Pam): Oh, no, she doesn't.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): Oh, yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Barge. Barge. Come here.
Navith (Pam): Barge.
GM (Rob): Yeah. What?
Lindtstadt (Noah): See this big rock? Can you stand it up straight?
GM (Rob): And yeah, he will very easily move it. In fact, it probably isn't even all that big. It's just big to you, right?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, yeah. Perfect. Thank you. And then he doesn't have to crawl into the hole.
GM (Rob): He can just look. Faye's got the night off for that stuff. Just barge around.
Navith (Pam): Sabbath totally goes and lands on Faye's shoulder, then just hangs out, watching the fire and smelling the meat cooking.
GM (Rob): It also made me think, how much does this guy eat Barge food on the ship? Or you have to bring like, some extra animals just for him.
Navith (Pam): But I would make friends with them and name them. We've got a donkey.
GM (Rob): Well, then again, you also have a lot of trolls, normally.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): The trolls are already eating a fair bit, probably, so I'm sure you have something arranged. Yeah, it's just like having maybe it's like having two more trolls.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. And we did lose some trolls recently.
GM (Rob): Yes, that's true.
Garreth (Erik): So it balances in a good way.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Not a bad way.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah.
GM (Rob): Yeah. I don't know if you lost any during that whole tentacle thing or not. Can't recall.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Don't think so.
Navith (Pam): No. Think so?
GM (Rob): No.
Navith (Pam): You didn't say anything about it.
GM (Rob): Yeah, I didn't say so. I would assume that they landed safely somehow. All right. Anyone else doing anything for the evening this morning?
Navith (Pam): Nothing else planned?
GM (Rob): Milo, she'll be doing some flamboyant dancing and ritual stuff, florida stuff.
Navith (Pam): Navas will totally join in and happily learn these new things.
GM (Rob): Awesome.
Navith (Pam): Adding your own little flair to them, of course.
GM (Rob): For sure. Yeah. So what's the plan from here for the group? You stocking up on anything in deiti?
Navith (Pam): Probably should stock up on food and supplies like that the basics. But I'm sure B team took care of that.
GM (Rob): Yeah. How much silver are you guys kicking around right now? Because we haven't let me just go.
Navith (Pam): Into my thing here and see if I've got that listed. It should be an equipment.
GM (Rob): Checking out stallus's layer anymore or is he going to come back for that later?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Which one?
Navith (Pam): Sorry.
GM (Rob): Stallus's care. Are you going to go since we're near here? Check it out now or check it out another time?
Lindtstadt (Noah): You know what? We'll check it out another time.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Because we got to go and find that windplayer thing.
GM (Rob): Okay. Priorities.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, priorities.
GM (Rob): I love how that's his priority. And meanwhile, David's got a huge quest.
Navith (Pam): 17,434 silver, two air coins, and we've got 34,016 kernels of true wood.
GM (Rob): Jeez.
Garreth (Erik): I have 40 silver coins myself.
Navith (Pam): This is the group treasure.
GM (Rob): Group treasure.
Navith (Pam): And we have some gems and bobbles worth about 1300 silver.
GM (Rob): Okay. So you could probably part with those for the 1300 and pay your crew with that for the last, I think we said a couple of months, it would be something like that.
Navith (Pam): Oh, Nava's going to try to haggle and get a little bit more for them.
GM (Rob): Yeah, we'll haggle. Because I know you want the opportunity for haggling.
Navith (Pam): Yeah, because she's got to bump it up a little. It's not great yet.
GM (Rob): Do you remember what we said, the true cost per month? Was it like 500 or something?
Navith (Pam): I don't remember. Off the top of my head.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I have nothing.
Navith (Pam): Zero.
GM (Rob): Eight. No. You're going to get basically the same book.
Navith (Pam): Basically. Okay. At least I didn't fail.
GM (Rob): Yeah, you didn't fail badly, tried badly. So you're good. You can use that to pay for, I guess, a couple of months of crew stuff. The cost of crew is probably going up a little bit because you got an engineer now, but we'll work that out later what the exact cost is, because I don't recall off the top of my head, and I don't have.
Navith (Pam): My notes and everything.
GM (Rob): Yeah, exactly. Might just have to review. When you were in Bartertown, I remember we discussed what the cost was, but you've got a lot of kernels of true wood. That's awesome. And I think we do have plans for those, right?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. That's actually the silver value, not the actual number of kernels. I looked that up.
Navith (Pam): I wrote down what I was told.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Big difference.
GM (Rob): So yeah. Write down silver worth. Silver worth instead of just that.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. Because I think each kernel is worth, like, 100 silver.
GM (Rob): True wood. Yeah. Might be something like that. Yeah, fair bit. Yeah. So getting any healing potions? Blood, germs, last chance ABS, that kind of stuff.
Navith (Pam): Good.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Use it. Last chance solve just in case, you know, I'm dead.
GM (Rob): This is the last place to get some right now, unless you go to Trosk. You might find some in trosk, but this is your last town for a bit.
Navith (Pam): Yeah, I think we.
GM (Rob): Cut off there.
Navith (Pam): I have one last chance potion still. She pulls it out of the backpack. Out of Faye's backpack. Let's see. I've got a healing potion, I've got a last chance potion and I have a booster potion.
Lindtstadt (Noah): We should probably get a couple extra healing potions too.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Probably couldn't.
Navith (Pam): Okay. How much is that going to cost?
Lindtstadt (Noah): 600, I would assume.
GM (Rob): Book cost here. Basically, I think there's hold on.
Garreth (Erik): A booster potion and a healing potion personally.
GM (Rob): Okay, so booster potions are 50, healing potions are 300.
Lindtstadt (Noah): 300?
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): What about the closure ones?
GM (Rob): Savvy closure is 200.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): The healing is normally the problem.
Navith (Pam): I will try to get us that stuff. You pick out what we want and I will haggle them down.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, so we'll take last chance for healing.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And six solves of closure.
Navith (Pam): Yeah, six. Okay.
GM (Rob): You're looking at 3000.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): So the cost of 3000 silver on that one.
Navith (Pam): Okay. And she is going to attempt to haggle them down again. Like we've really got, like, you know.
GM (Rob): Just.
Navith (Pam): We'Ll see what like before before going into the shop, she's like, hyping herself up. You got, you can do it, you.
GM (Rob): Can do it, you can do it.
Navith (Pam): You won't take no for an answer. You won't go higher, you'll go lower. And she's going to go in there all pumped up, hyped up and fail.
GM (Rob): Yeah. I think they're just not impressed. It's like you get this shopkeeper who is actually not a fan of Milosh as it is, and they all got another quester of floranguas. They're just like not having it. So yeah. Not enough to raise the price, but enough to just kind of wave off your attempt. Yeah.
Navith (Pam): Okay, here's 3000.
GM (Rob): Tell your friends. They're all friends. Everything. After.
Lindtstadt (Noah): We go, I want to go to the most expensive inn that we can find and have a feast.
GM (Rob): Okay. Jeez. What are the name? Yeah, give me a second wheel. I know that one of them is the paddle wheel. There we go. Yeah, there's an actual lit the reason I'm looking up is there's an actual guide to the they called the drinker's guide to the dockside of dei chi. Yeah. The broken paddle wheel is now the elation plane. Yeah. So there's a place called the fire engine. It's just in the north side of the dock side of Beiichi. Yeah. There's a tuscrang named Jacquari who runs the establishment. He's been running it for quite a long time, but yeah, you figure it's probably named off of, like, steam engines from boats. And things still like the name. App's name is probably because the clientele are more the ones who are richer who tend to be able to afford a fire engine like yourselves right now.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Fair enough.
Navith (Pam): All right, let's go.
Garreth (Erik): Works for me.
GM (Rob): He's also quite flamboyant, actually, according to this. And it's no longer a member of the Tacumbras, which is one of the clans of the Frank. Yeah. Doesn't allow any oh, yeah. Even though he's not a member of the Tacambras, you still can't badmouth the Tacambras in there.
Navith (Pam): That's true.
GM (Rob): Not that your characters really care about that. You haven't really delved into the politics too much here, so you should be pretty safe. The other places. Here are the Duari of Blood, the Green Boatman and the Rusty Hook.
Navith (Pam): I like the name fire engine better.
GM (Rob): Yeah, that one's definitely the more upscale one.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, Fire Engine, let's go get some food. All the food. Everybody already.
GM (Rob): It's all like, spicy, too.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. Everybody ordered your favorite drinks, too.
Navith (Pam): Why are we eating so much? Not that I'm complaining, but why are we eating?
Lindtstadt (Noah): A plan.
Navith (Pam): Oh, okay. What's that? Guess. Everybody he has a plan.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Have a plan.
Navith (Pam): Fair enough.
Garreth (Erik): I don't think I've heard scarier words.
GM (Rob): Corey will be like, paying for this one, too. And points at the barge.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes.
GM (Rob): Okay. As he brings out the exercised meals. Pretty much just like yeah, giant thing of meat. Probably a leg of whole leg from a cow or something. I don't know. Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Now everybody wait until everything's on the table.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): Now this just looks grumpy.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay. And then once everything's there, he's like, okay, now. And then he just starts digging in. That's it.
Navith (Pam): Wait. What? What did you just do to my food?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Nothing.
Garreth (Erik): Then why wait?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Because I wanted to fix it into my mind.
Navith (Pam): What? Fix what? This.
Lindtstadt (Noah): As I'm like eating. It's actually more like roof.
Navith (Pam): I think you're being crazy.
Garreth (Erik): Gareth will just drink what he ordered to drink. Probably something non alcoholic.
Navith (Pam): Now this eats a bit. Throws a chunk of food at Lindstad.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Like try and catch it and eat it.
Navith (Pam): He raises a glass and play to good friends. Raises her glass up to good friends. Not to good friends. To family, blah, blah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And he's like drinking.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): And how much do you drink?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Beef. He's going to be good because he's hoping to see a wind player tomorrow.
Navith (Pam): Navif is not. She just drinks. She eats and drinks and drinks and.
GM (Rob): Eats.
Navith (Pam): And just keeps going.
GM (Rob): Yeah. If you guys aren't doing anything else tonight, you can basically kind of skip ahead to the next day. I'm guessing you're probably staying at the end here. Maybe stay at the fire engine.
Navith (Pam): Perfectly good bed at the Ship Soul.
GM (Rob): I guess if you can reach there.
Navith (Pam): Navis is drinks quite a lot and is going to start flying her way to the ship. And by flying, you know how, like bumblebees sometimes just sort of, like, buzz around and bump into things. Yeah, she looks like a bumblebee right now.
GM (Rob): Nice.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I follow her as I laugh my ass off.
Navith (Pam): I was going to, like, run it. You cut off there.
Garreth (Erik): I stopped.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
Garreth (Erik): I cut myself off. I was going to say I was going to say that. Gareth will join and keep an eye on Navif.
Navith (Pam): She just sort of bumbles away and notices, like, a light and flies towards it pretty. Basically. It takes a while to get back to the ship if they're, like, going at her pace right now.
GM (Rob): Is Faye heading back there, too?
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): Barge will probably ask you, could I crash on deck?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, I think we crash.
Garreth (Erik): Think we have the room for that. No problem.
Navith (Pam): You can sleep with on the ship, don't worry. And she's flying upside down.
GM (Rob): I don't know if I fit under hold, though, so on deck. Good.
Navith (Pam): We'll figure it out. Hey, why are you guys all walking on your head?
Garreth (Erik): Can Dearest reach out and turn her right side up?
Navith (Pam): Eventually they make it back and she sleeps with her animals.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Navith (Pam): In her cuddle puddle.
GM (Rob): All right, so we've gotten supplies. Nobody needs any new supplies or anything like that? Armor, blood, charms, et cetera?
Garreth (Erik): No, I think we're all good on that, at least.
GM (Rob): Yeah, because I haven't checked in in a while. What people are using for armor, weapons, et cetera. Although I guess only Faye really uses a weapon.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): The rest of you have your own weapons? I am the weapon.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I think I'm good on armor.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Well, if we need armor, we have, like, a guy.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Navith (Pam): Navis armor isn't great, but it works.
GM (Rob): And Lynn's dad has air armor now, too, if you wanted to.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, yeah, that's true.
GM (Rob): I'm actually surprised you haven't made use of that yet, but I guess you only got so many spell matrices.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, I have a lot, but I don't have that many.
GM (Rob): Yeah, you got to pick and choose. Okay. Yeah. When do you want to take off with the airship and where are you going to set is it still sail? It is kind of sail because it's just you're powered by the it still set sail? Yeah. Where are you setting sail?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Towards the last known location of the windflayer. Because it was on this side as it's on our way, literally.
GM (Rob): Yeah. I mean, it is basically right before the Miss Swamps in the direction you're going.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah.
GM (Rob): All right.
Navith (Pam): Navis doesn't actually weigh in because she is not on deck yet.
GM (Rob): Yeah, go ahead.
Garreth (Erik): Gareth will make her an extra special breakfast because she is hungover.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Greasy eggs? No runny eggs.
Garreth (Erik): Well, maybe not too runny, but yeah, some eggs, some bread, some honey, butter.
GM (Rob): Are you at an inn or are you just making them in the you're.
Navith (Pam): Making at the ship?
GM (Rob): Okay. All right. Yeah. You all went back there. I think one of the things that maybe at least Lindstadt might clue in on is that if you're adding to ancient Scavia, not that you would get any information people, but it's kind of interesting that you do have some scavians around here. Probably because there's probably one scavian barge docked at what's it called at Dei Chi right now. They're humans descended from Scavia, which is where you're going. They mostly live on these giant barges that they float up and down the Serpent River and as in small village kind of size barges.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, like floating city type stuff.
Navith (Pam): Neat.
GM (Rob): Yeah, not city, but not city. But still a lot of people, they're kind of the equivalent of wanderers, kind of nomad types, but they just go up and down the river. So yeah, there's a few around. If there was anyone you wanted to ask, do that. But thing is, they probably don't know a whole lot about agents gave you at least not reliable information. You would think that's a long time ago. All right, next morning, breakfast, et cetera, and then you're taking off towards there. And if so, I'll get Gareth roll hair sailing.
Garreth (Erik): All right, me too.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Me too. Me too.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Anybody who wants to do hair sailing?
Navith (Pam): Not me, not me, not Navis. She is not on deck yet.
GM (Rob): So you're estimating with the winds and everything, you probably got a day and a half to two days, depending on how the sailing is over the Twilight Peaks. You may actually have to extend it to a third day if you end up needing to have to go around the mountain. It really depends on the weather.
Garreth (Erik): Wow, that actually kind of sucked for rolls.
GM (Rob): Yeah. So we'll do that narratively as terrible wind today. Eleven is not terrible, six is okay. It's basically kind of three successes combined. So yeah, it is fairly windy out today and it's kind of going against you, so it's going to slow you down that you find yourself probably about halfway to twilight peaks when nighttime hits. And I guess you can decide whether you want to land for the night or stay up in the air. But with the amount of wind, you may actually lose time.
Lindtstadt (Noah): If anything, I think we should probably just land. What do you think?
Garreth (Erik): If it's really bad wind, then we should at least maybe go lower.
GM (Rob): Yeah, I want you to roll air sailing again. We'll go with the difficulty ten.
Garreth (Erik): Okay.
GM (Rob): Yeah, that's not happening too much with it. Two successes for you, so extra successes even for you. So yeah, you were able to find a little area and you notice that the wind higher up is much more powerful. If you go lower down, it's not so bad. Just got to be careful not to accidentally hit it, run aground or something. But you're able to get yourself a few hundred feet, maybe a couple hundred feet off the ground and kind of hover it there and kind of take maybe a rotation with Galisa to keep this going at this height during the.
Garreth (Erik): Night, I think so, yeah.
GM (Rob): Maybe a little helpful with Krolls.
Garreth (Erik): He can't be at the 24/7, so.
GM (Rob): Yeah, no, you can just trade chips with Galisa. Maybe like a couple hours on, a couple of hours off kind of thing. All right. Yeah. And the next day, not much happens that night to do watches or anything you're able to reach. You can start to see Mount Angarak in the distance, and it's because you can actually see plumes of smoke coming out from the top of one of the mountains of the Twilight peaks. There is snow, you can definitely tell in the peaks to the west and the east of there, but that one is specifically not very much snow there, if any, and a lot of smoke coming out of there. You know your destinations on the other side. But I'm going to again to roll ears, see if Sass whether you're going to need to go around this mountain. Ranger over it.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. Hey, I didn't fake.
Garreth (Erik): I think this time I will do two Karma because air sailor on an airship.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Okay. One success. Plus that's just two successes between you. So you could conceivably get through there. You think it's going to take a little bit of time and a bit of extra energy with Ghalisa's effort, but yeah, you can get yourself over there if you wish, but you're going to probably be not clearing the mountain until after dark, basically. Okay.
Garreth (Erik): I might suggest we don't because traveling and traveling over a mountain in the dark might be a little more dangerous than what we may be prepared for. So I might suggest settling down when we can for the night and then continuing on in the morning.
GM (Rob): Okay. And still going over the mountain, but with better weather. Is that what you're kind of looking at? Okay.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah. Better weather and in the light rather than in the dark and with worse weather.
GM (Rob): Interesting. Okay. Yeah. All right. Are you guys going to take shifts and stuff like that for watch everyone staying on the ship or are you camping outside?
Lindtstadt (Noah): No, on the ship.
Navith (Pam): On the ship, I would say on.
Garreth (Erik): The ship makes sense because it's a solid thing that'll keep us safe from the weather and yeah. So shifts. Gareth will take first shift.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I'll take next shift.
Navith (Pam): Oh, me too. Me too. Me too. Two wings are better than one windling.
GM (Rob): Maybe you'll write this down in order. So Gareth is first shift, you said, and Lindsat second.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes.
GM (Rob): With Navisat.
Navith (Pam): Navis.
GM (Rob): Okay. Stay. You have heat sight, right? So you could take later in the night if you or you could just have some non player characters be the you got lots of trolls.
Navith (Pam): I like to take the dead at night.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): So Lindsey and I will take the morning, then the last shift.
GM (Rob): Okay. Third shift, I guess.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. Okay.
GM (Rob): All right. I'm going to get Lynched out. And the role perception or awareness, whatever.
Navith (Pam): Take the right shift.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I always get the good shift.
Navith (Pam): 10%.
GM (Rob): Wow. 42 for Lindsay and 19 for navigate. All right, so how this manifests is that so what is Lindset doing for the night when and watch kind of sitting there bored or Zeke go around or what's his routine?
Lindtstadt (Noah): He just flies around the ship and when he gets bored, he sits on the crow nest for a bit and kind of just looks around.
GM (Rob): Okay. I think you're just kind of randomly looking around. Maybe you're looking and you happen to just notice an airship pass by the moon. And the way you notice it is a little unusual in something that kind of reminds you of something that is that you notice the airship slowly creeping into like the disc where the moon is. But instead of just passing by, it seems to be steady and holding in that position and then growing as trying to it's trying to mask its self in the moon's light somehow.
Lindtstadt (Noah): So it's trying to sneak up on us.
GM (Rob): Yeah. This reminds you of what krill worms normally do. Sorry, Krilla. Not krill worm, but Krilla. They'll often do this with the sun, sometimes with the moon, but usually with the sun. They'll use the light to kind of like hide in a sense, but also give them some light. But yeah, in this case you're just like they're using the moon to do this. This is different. But you're wondering if this is someone trying to sneak up on you. Maybe.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hey, Navas, can you get everybody up? I think there's somebody coming to attack us in an airship.
Navith (Pam): She darts down below and just starts going from cabin to cabin, waking everybody up with lindsay says we're under attack.
GM (Rob): And as he says that, Lindsay, you notice that these little lights, it looks like start falling from it and floating towards you. And as it gets closer, these lights look like flames and they look like flaming swords, axes maybe.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, I don't like that.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Are they like thrown weapons kind of thing with flame on them?
GM (Rob): Yeah, that's what you're thinking. As it gets closer. You think these are flamed weapons.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay.
GM (Rob): And these are effectively paratrooping trolls? Probably. You think it's wind catcher that they're using? Much like you've seen Gareth use.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Fair enough. In that case, I'm going to cast a lovely spell.
GM (Rob): You think you have a couple of rounds before they okay. Excellent.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes.
GM (Rob): Gareth and Fayette are all willpower test.
Garreth (Erik): Willpower test?
Navith (Pam): Yeah, to see if I manage to.
GM (Rob): Wake you up, see how hard it is to wake you up. I think she will manage just whether it takes one turn or two.
Navith (Pam): If they don't wake up on round one, they get a large cat or some other animal jumping on them.
GM (Rob): Yeah, Gareth is good.
Navith (Pam): Sorry. Oh, that is the wrong number. That is the same.
GM (Rob): Yeah, six is good. So, yeah, you're able to wake up right away, and depending on what kind of state of readiness you might be on, you might or might not have armor on. Might be a problem. So you may have to take a turn usually sleeping. Yeah. So you may have to take a turn getting armor on. Same with Kerath. But you can then get to the deck, I think, in time for these things to land. Potentially.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): I need to do a thread weave and then I have to yeah, I'm going to get Gareth to roll a air sailor half magic perception. So what's your circle in your sailor? Are you still first?
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, still first. Haven't been able to up that yet.
GM (Rob): Perception plus one, with or without karma, your choice. But you are on an airship, so you could use two karma if you wanted to.
Garreth (Erik): Okay, so that's seven. My perception is still ranked six one plus two karma.
GM (Rob): Yeah, nine is all right, from what you've heard, what's been described, you think Sky Raiders, crystal Raiders, maybe is the worst thing that comes to your mind, but yeah, Sky Raiders is what you're worried about this being.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, good. Well, he's going to get his balance seeker armor on and get his happy little butt up on the deck and ready for a roll, and I'm going.
GM (Rob): To get fade or all just a straight perception. And this is kind of going to be a knowledge kind of troll lore knowledge. Unless you have troll lore or something. No. Okay. You don't get much out of this, which is that if somebody does mention to you the Sky Raiders, you're probably going to be like, yeah, trolls. Right? Not much more than that. That, you know.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, Robin.
GM (Rob): All right, here's my theory.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I want to do a thread weave, and then I'm going to cast ethereal darkness.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, no.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): Racial lord troll.
GM (Rob): Oh, roll racial racial lord troll.
Navith (Pam): Actually, it doesn't matter. It's the same.
GM (Rob): How is it the same? You should have ranks in it. Right?
Navith (Pam): I guess I'm wounded.
GM (Rob): No, those should be long gone at this point. Yeah. Roll racial lore troll. We'll get that. Just in case, I did buy the oh, did you? Roll again? Oh, you got five. Okay. Oh, no. Three. Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay.
GM (Rob): All right, Lindsay, you got your thread?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, I got my threads with my extra threads.
GM (Rob): All right, cast ethereal darkness then.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes. And it is plus for the extra threads, it is an extra 1020 rank plus five yards. It's actually a sphere of darkness four yards wide, so it's basically covering the whole ship so they can't see where they're going.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And it's just above the ship so that everybody can't, like, our people aren't stuck in a big pile of darkness.
GM (Rob): Okay, role. Is there an effect test or just spell casting?
Lindtstadt (Noah): It's just a spell casting, I think difficulty six, if I remember correctly.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Going to make sure that just because I can difficulty doesn't actually say. Pretty sure it was six.
GM (Rob): I feel like it's the target mystic defense. You have to target something which could be yourself or your dagger, I think you did in the past.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I'm probably going to go with my dagger.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): As I usually do.
GM (Rob): Yeah. So those are usually pretty low. Basically. Don't roll up. Critical failure, I think, is basically going to be the rule on that.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Fair enough. Okay.
GM (Rob): It's one of the benefits of this spell. Not very hard to cast. Yeah. 32 will do it, so it's going.
Lindtstadt (Noah): To last a long ass time.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, dear.
GM (Rob): All right. I think. Oh, God. This happens as Gareth and Faye. Does this just go right through the ship?
Lindtstadt (Noah): No, I'm actually above, like I'm flying up so that it doesn't affect the people on the ship. Basically, I'm using it as cover.
GM (Rob): Okay. Using as a doma cover in sense. Okay. All right.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. So basically I'm hoping that I'll throw some of them off so that they can't really aim at the ship anymore because I can't see it.
GM (Rob): All right. Maybe I'll roll some awarenesses. Actually, let's see, 14 times. Yeah. Okay.
Navith (Pam): And that's going on. And I was waking everybody. I was calling to three of my animals to get to deck.
GM (Rob): Okay. As you do that. Yeah. There's one guy who rolled really well, but the problem is that's what's he going to do.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah.
GM (Rob): Alone, actually.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Three of them rolled pretty good.
GM (Rob): The other one, I'm using your effect test as the difficulty number to look. So I figured 32, difficulty 34, or one of them got just surprising on step 14. But nice. Very nice. So I don't think narratively, I would say one of nethermancer that makes no sense at all because Netherlands can see through it, but that wouldn't make sense. I think you can just see around it. I think maybe you're able to see through this. You're able to see the actions they're taking. They are skirting back and forth. You there. Or discord. Do the thing again, not have seen before. It's kind of actually really elegant. But then when you cast the spell, they get a little confused and they're not sure which way to go. And only one of them seems to know where to go. And he starts to follow towards the ship and then notices everyone else is going a different way, flying off and kind of just goes off in that direction. And you hear lots of cries of battle shouts is what you hear. Not too happy ones of one.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay.
GM (Rob): Garrett as they looks like they're probably regrouping the ground and maybe going you're not sure.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. If they're on the ground, then we'll be in a ship and we'll be gareth.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Let's go. Gareth, take off.
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): All right. Gareth. Rolling. Air sailing. There we are.
Garreth (Erik): 10 seconds.
GM (Rob): Yeah, there you go. All right. What did you last here?
Garreth (Erik): Lynn said, yelling at me to get us in the air. Get us in the air.
GM (Rob): If that's what you're going to do, then roll air sailing.
Garreth (Erik): I was going to say I kind of look unsure, but if he has a plan, sure, I'll get us in the air.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): The bug with a plan.
GM (Rob): Have a plan.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Just sometimes they're not so good.
GM (Rob): Meanwhile, I'm going to throw a roll in for Galisa here. Oh, wait, wrong channel.
Garreth (Erik): Okay, 15.
GM (Rob): Yeah, that's pretty good. That's an extra success. I'm going to throw in for one for Galiza with a couple karma. Yeah, she's got a couple of extra successes for you, too. So you're able to not only get off the ground, but also navigate around fear of darkness that's there so that you don't blind yourself. Nice. Because that's what one of the failure options would be. Oh, no, you're in the darkness that's covering you now and can't see, but yeah, you're able to be guided around.
Garreth (Erik): I cast magic missile at the darkness.
Navith (Pam): Swing it around to see if it's magic.
GM (Rob): All right. And as you're taking off, I think Eliza is being give directions. Well, maybe she's at the helm and having you do the regular, like making sure everyone doing their thing correctly, she will say, we need to get out of here quickly. If this is Sky Raiders, the best you can do is show that you're better than them and get out of there and they'll leave you alone. Alone.
Garreth (Erik): Well, let's do that then.
GM (Rob): Whether you pass them at arms or just be annoying, that's the best way to get rid of them.
Navith (Pam): Oh, I'm very annoying.
Garreth (Erik): Do your job.
Navith (Pam): Navigate. Just grins. Oh, I'm really annoying.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And I'm just kind of following just slightly behind.
GM (Rob): Okay. Yeah. So are you able to get the ship up around I think everyone can see now the flaming weapons down below as the flames go out, flame weapons expire eventually. And the ship no one can really see the ship anymore unless they're looking real hard. But it's basically heading darkness. Yeah. No, I mean the enemy ship. In this case, the raider ship. Fair enough. Trying to be sneaky, but yeah, you've avoided some Sky Raiders. Awesome.
Navith (Pam): I just pat my animal friends. Sorry, guys. Lynnstadt took away the fun and I shake my fist at the darkness.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Actually, I probably just dispel it at this point, tie it to a rope and drag it off the back. That could be fun, too.
Navith (Pam): Can you tie me to a rope and drag me off the back sometime?
Garreth (Erik): Sure.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yes.
Navith (Pam): That sounds like fun.
GM (Rob): Would Gareth hold on to this rope? Would Gareth think to try to go over the mountain now since it's since we're already up? Since you're already up, yeah, I was.
Navith (Pam): Going to say and it is morning.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, that was actually I thought.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Dawn is soon, so it's kind of astronomical. Try twilight right now anyway, so can probably get a little bit of light off of that. Yeah. Why don't you roll another air sailing difficulty ten. Khaliza will also help and Linstack can help if he wants.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Sure.
GM (Rob): Khalisa's got a success. Plaza get a couple of successes.
Navith (Pam): Nevis runs to go, flies to go. Help.
GM (Rob): Oh, wow. Okay. There we go. 29 will do it.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. It's so good.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Mavis is probably like it's helping a bit, but not really.
Navith (Pam): She's really just playing with ropes.
GM (Rob): Yeah. And it turns out like Lindstad had some kind of trick that actually improved things somehow. I don't know what he does, but 13 is pretty good.
Navith (Pam): Drags. Drags Navis off the ropes as she starts to try to kind of tangle them.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Probably corrects some of Navis mistakes, I think, is what he does. No, not this way.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No, the other rope. The other rope. Yeah, that one.
Navith (Pam): I'm going to go be captain. She gets her fancy hat on. It just goes and slides up and sits at this front.
GM (Rob): I think what Gareth notices on 29 is actually you're able to use the light of the volcano of Mount Avalon to actually help guide you. It gives its own little bit of twilight over the the hills so you're able to kind of understand how the wind is moving and caught in a downdraft or something and yeah, you have no problem getting around there. And a couple hours you're basically over the peak and heading down into the next valley. And I think I'll get everyone to roll an awareness. And this is kind of an ongoing for next couple of hours thing as you're heading towards more or less the miss swamps. It's getting a little misty down in there. So you're going to have to kind of hang a left as it is to get to ancient Scavia area. Avoid the swap the miss swamps a bit.
Garreth (Erik): You know what? Since I have it, why not?
GM (Rob): Okay. I am sure you oh, boy. I think Faye has been awfully distracted. This last.
Navith (Pam): Kind of is too reading.
GM (Rob): I haven't seen any one, so I'm.
Navith (Pam): Feeling really solid right now.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Maybe learning more ancient there and not really paying attention.
Garreth (Erik): We're not fighting. Well, come back to the books.
GM (Rob): Yes. Gareth's right on the ball here. He's at a 24. I think you notice an area in the who have known, at least from the maps you've seen, area known as the Gray Forest, which surrounds wherever ancient Scavenia is. You know, it's somewhere in the east side of the Gray Forest, west of.
Garreth (Erik): The gray as in color or grave as in berry?
GM (Rob): Gray. EY. I don't know. Color. Which one's which? I can't remember the color.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, well, I said grave as in berry because I wasn't sure if you're saying gray or grave.
GM (Rob): Oh, yeah, gray. Sorry. Gray forest. And you actually know of the Gray Forest because it's actually often been used as a source of true wood for airships, especially by the Crystal raiders. Okay. And there's some true Earth mines around here, or at least there used to be, that some of the various troll moots use here and various other name givers. But you're I think looking around the Gray Forest, which is, you know, it's named for a reason, it's kind of a bit off, not fully gray, but it's more a very muted green. Whatever species is here, it seems to be not a very colorful green. Almost like it's covered in ash all the time, but it isn't. Oh my.
Lindtstadt (Noah): No, that's jarris.
GM (Rob): Yeah, that's jarris. Let's cover that. Although you are near the Ashen Hills, so maybe there's a bit of that coming off, too. But I think it's also just because this area, there's a lot of ash coming from various places, and the species is adapting its color of its leaves to kind of blend in with all the situation. I guess it's kind of given up on being bright and cheery and going with being a bit more ashen.
Garreth (Erik): Fair enough.
GM (Rob): On a 24, which is really good, you're seeing a section of forest that looks like it's been cleared, perhaps for some kind of settlement or something. But you're also noticing that all of the life in that area seems to be absolutely withered. Like it's not burnt, though. It's like it's all dead. So if it was all black, it would be burnt as if someone burned it. But it's more like all brown even. Doesn't seem to be anything living in large patch. And you do see what appear to be buildings, and some look to be farm pens. No fields, though, but places where you think there was livestock at one point. And this is west of where you think ancient Scavia is because you got blown over there. But yeah, something that looks a little off to you. It's almost making your balance seeker stuff go off, but it isn't entirely doesn't seem like it's an imbalance. Something going on there, though.
Garreth (Erik): Do we want to land there, is my question.
GM (Rob): I mean, you can point it out to others and see what they think.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, I think I will. Linse, that you see that? That open area?
GM (Rob): Oh, do we?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Right over there. I see it.
Navith (Pam): No, we can't. There you are.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I see it.
Garreth (Erik): Okay, but do you sense it?
GM (Rob): I'll get roll a magic. How about that perception?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Is that nethermancer or elemental?
GM (Rob): No, another mansour.
Lindtstadt (Noah): That's what I figured. But ask.
GM (Rob): Twelve. Okay. You don't sense a whole lot from there. Yeah, there's nothing kind of I was going to say, yeah, you might have to look closer or look in Astral. I was going to look in Astral space.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, I could do that too, actually.
GM (Rob): You could? Oh, wow. 29. Wow. There is some kind of very dense. And dark corruption down there. EW in that direction. It is very disgusting astral space, even from this distance up in the air.
Lindtstadt (Noah): That's ecky. Yeah, there's definitely a horror over there.
Garreth (Erik): Wow.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Do you want to go look at it?
Garreth (Erik): If nothing else, we probably should take care of it because one less horror in the world and healing nature and all of that. Do we have the time, is my question.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I didn't know we were on a set schedule, but I don't know. Hey, Navith. Hey.
Navith (Pam): What?
Lindtstadt (Noah): There's a horror living over there. Do you want to go and try and kill it?
GM (Rob): Navis, I'll get you to roll awareness as you see this.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): Yeah. You're still maybe a mile away from it. It's kind of like a bleak angle.
Navith (Pam): Just making sure I have the right number.
GM (Rob): 18. Okay. This is to you matching the description of the farm that you read about.
Garreth (Erik): Oh.
GM (Rob): The quote unquote.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. That's where the baddies the yuckyucks yeah.
GM (Rob): Where they were farming. More ghouls, you think?
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
GM (Rob): Except you don't see anything moving down there at all, and it's all burned up.
Navith (Pam): He never looks to it and just sort of starts to growl ever so slightly.
GM (Rob): Or I should see burned up. I should see dead.
Navith (Pam): I want to go over there and yes, we'll kill it. That kind of matches the farm.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, well, just hold up. Before we go anywhere, can we just stop for a minute? Gareth?
Garreth (Erik): Yeah. Where do you want me to stop?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Just stop right here. I just want to cast some spells before you go close.
Garreth (Erik): All right. And I'll try and slow down and kind of hover in position.
GM (Rob): Yeah, airship can kind of stay in place. Now, a couple of things you could do. One is you could throw a long anchor and stay above it, or you could just kind of get the crew to keep it at pace somewhere above, but at a safe distance kind of thing, depending on whether what you think may or may not be there.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Totally going to be fools.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, I think maybe the long anchor might be a better idea.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): Navis is like gives sort of ducks below decks and starts to get the saddle onto fluke just is like throwing her saddle onto the espagra.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, so I want to cast a few spells before you go in. That's all I'm that's why I wanted to wait.
GM (Rob): Okay. What are you casting?
Lindtstadt (Noah): I am going to cast air armor, because that was a great idea that actually I'll put on. I think I can use this thing to use it for everybody. If I remember correctly, I think one.
GM (Rob): Of the threads is extra threads.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, one of the extra threads you can use for multiple targets plus rank. So it'll add seven to our physical armor when I'm done.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And then I'm just going to cast the good old fashioned shield mist on myself. So I'll be good to go.
GM (Rob): Okay. All tanked up.
Navith (Pam): So what does air armor do?
Lindtstadt (Noah): It adds seven to your physical armor.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Navith (Pam): How many temporarily rank minutes?
GM (Rob): Because the extra thread right, right.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Oh, sorry. It is only five. Five, sorry. Plus five to your physical no, five to your physical armor.
Navith (Pam): That's five. Okay. I'm just adding it in.
Lindtstadt (Noah): It lasts a while.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Okay. I don't need to roll the air armor now. Minutes. And you recast if you don't get it.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. Okay.
GM (Rob): And Shield nest is easy for you, too, right?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah. They're both first.
GM (Rob): Yeah. We'll assume no critical failures, at least.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah.
GM (Rob): I don't even know what a critical failure would be on that.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, I would just cast it again, would be the critical failure.
GM (Rob): I think usually critical failure on that is that Knoxadelli bricks and you have to reatune, which is just going to add ten. So not a big deal.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I can forcibly reatune it, and it's a first level, so it wouldn't be very hard.
GM (Rob): Yeah, exactly.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, perfect. And then I'm ready to go. Okay, guys, ready to go now.
Navith (Pam): Me too. Is there anything that we can discover before we get there? We could fly lower and take a look. You know about her? Yeah, vincent knows that stuff.
Lindtstadt (Noah): It's probably gonna be bad and we should kill it.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Since you're closer now, get everyone get a better read on this.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Is that awareness? Sorry.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): 42 again.
GM (Rob): Hey, I didn't even need 21. Eight.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Eight. Is that Faye?
Navith (Pam): Yeah.
Garreth (Erik): God.
Navith (Pam): Hey, did above average, guys.
GM (Rob): You did above average. All right, we'll start with lowest. Go highest. Faye, so far, just everything seems dead, but you're not really looking at any of the details. Just kind of trying to get a grasp of okay, what's moving here? What can I focus on? You're not seeing anything. 14 for Gareth. Kind of a similar thing, but from an elemental stance. I think maybe you were probably trying to sense. Does it make sense for Gareth that you're probably just trying to sense? Is there some imbalance here?
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, because, I mean, you mentioned it, so I would have him lean into that because if he can feel it from up in the airship, if there.
GM (Rob): Is an imbalance is not an element one from what you can tell here in Navif 21. Wow. The pens and stuff, there's no movement, but there are bodies on the ground.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): They not moving. There seem to be random bodies around. Some of them actually do look burned, and some of them look dried, like kind of desiccated, maybe even mummified. And there are actually some animals in a that were in a pen, but they are dead and desiccated. There nothing seems to be alive here from what you can tell. Okay, Lindstone 42, which is wow. I want you to roll an Astral site for that if you're okay with doing Astral site here. If you're a brave soul to do that.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I already know it's gross. Actually, you know what?
GM (Rob): Pick yourself up and be like, yeah, I can handle this. All right, 17. You think a lot of things have been completely depatterned here. Something or somebody, probably a horror, really took out its vengeance on this place. Is your probably your assessment of this?
Lindtstadt (Noah): OOH, that thing was mad. Those things are depatterned. That's bad. Do I actually see anything looks like it should still be alive. Or the horror itself?
GM (Rob): No horror or anything like that. The evidence at best that you can see is that some things are actually burned, like, burned with flame. Some things are depatterned at best. You can tell that 42 is really good. Trying to figure out the best way to put this, but maybe some of the just from your recent encounter with Uleg and that mention of a naming or renaming, maybe that spurred you into reading some during a watch or something like that. Just doing a little bit of reading into that. Some of the books you have or something, and you have heard of what some of the stuff you're seeing here. You have heard of that being caused by being unnamed, that it would cause some of what you see here. Not all of it, but some of what you're seeing here. So maybe that's fresh in your mind. You're, like, wonder if that's part of this. But there's a lot going on here. Like something or multiple somethings has really taken advantage on whatever is here. You can find some bodies and stuff, and definitely you think they're probably the followers of Ragdock. Here what's left of them, and they've been to pattern down. Like, what were the ghouls have been maybe not to pattern so much as just eliminated.
Garreth (Erik): Let's work for us.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Yeah, man. Wow. They really got somebody mad. And by somebody, I mean, like, a named horror of some kind.
Garreth (Erik): Here's the question. Do you think we can survive dealing with this thing.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Really.
Navith (Pam): Well? I have to go down there anyways and see if there's any information left.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I mean, I don't think these guys were, like, adepts per se, so we'll probably be a lot better off than they were.
Navith (Pam): I have to go down anyways. And she jumps onto fluke's back and starts to fly down.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Only one way to find out. Let's go. And I'll fly off.
Garreth (Erik): Faye, how are you getting down.
Navith (Pam): The slow way?
Lindtstadt (Noah): Jump, Faye, jump.
Garreth (Erik): Here's a silly question, Rob. Can I grab Faye and jump off the side of the ship?
GM (Rob): Oh, and do, like, wind catcher with another person? That's funny. You maybe could you probably don't have do you have any abilities that increase your strength for Carrie?
Garreth (Erik): Oh, probably not.
Navith (Pam): Do you want to do that with an eight foot troll? Eight foot troll? Really want to do that? Do it, do it, do it. How low can we get, and how long you mean, how low can we go?
Garreth (Erik): How low can we go? How can we go?
GM (Rob): Your safest bed might be something more.
Garreth (Erik): Like just fire, pull down the anchor rope.
GM (Rob): Yeah, you could do that. You'd probably want to lower yourself a bit more just to make sure that's not like a super terrible idea. Yeah, you could or land nearby that clearing. Get yourself over there. That's another thing you could do. Or I was just thinking maybe like equivalents to parachutes or a glider or something. I don't know.
Garreth (Erik): Well, that's what I was thinking with the wind catcher.
GM (Rob): Yeah.
Garreth (Erik): I'd basically be the parachute.
GM (Rob): Yeah. How would you do that? I'm trying to think elemental air. Yeah, why don't we I kind of like that kind of stuff. A rule of cool. So how about we'll do two things? We'll do one. That's a gauntlet. No, wait. You're air sailor.
Garreth (Erik): I'm an idiot. I've been rolling my rank, not my action step.
GM (Rob): Well, there's that, too.
Garreth (Erik): That's why I've been rolling eight for the awareness, not the 14 that I should have been.
GM (Rob): Well, you got a 14, so you got that. So why don't we have you roll AirsA? We'll do this as a rule of cool thing and difficulty ten. Actually, no. What's phase strength? What's the weight of a troll, generally? What do you know?
Garreth (Erik): Heavy.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hold on.
GM (Rob): As much as I said him in.
Navith (Pam): True rude to ask.
GM (Rob): I'm just trying to get a general what troll weight? Kind of just looking to see three or four pounds.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Does a troll weigh age 50?
Garreth (Erik): Yeah. Somewhere along the way, I switched from rolling my action step to my rank.
Navith (Pam): Those are massive. Weighing 500 pounds or more on average.
GM (Rob): Okay, so we'll go with that as 15. All right. How about go with a difficulty 15 to maintain this without causing any problems at all? Not with the wind catcher, but with the air sailor, half magic. Air sailor, half dexterity.
Garreth (Erik): Yeah, air sailor, half magic. Okay, that's a different number.
GM (Rob): Dexterity plus one. Yeah. And then you can use a karma for that.
Garreth (Erik): I can use two because I'm on an airship.
GM (Rob): Well, you're on it now, but I'll let you do it.
Garreth (Erik): I was going to say I'll take what I can get when I can get it.
GM (Rob): Now. Does Faith believe him?
Navith (Pam): Faye's eyes are very close.
GM (Rob): Sorry, what was that?
Navith (Pam): Very close. Keeping her eyes closed.
GM (Rob): Okay. All right.
Navith (Pam): She's saving Gareth for a lot of things.
GM (Rob): All right, so not a full success, but you gotta, we'll say, kind of an equivalent of a mixed success in this. That's pretty good. It's not a 15, but it's pretty good. So I'm going to roll a little bit of actually, now roll your windcap roll, because there is a roll for that, too. Just make sure you can actually use your ability. I'm going to look up what that is.
Garreth (Erik): And since I'm not on the airship.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Anymore, is it wrong that I'm really hoping for a critical failure?
GM (Rob): Because this can be hilarious. So your difficulty 625 will do it. All right. Extra successes mean you can land exactly want effectively. But with the just barely missing the half magic test, we will how does I'm just going to look up falling damage on here. I'm going to say that right at the end, you falter a bit and there's going to be a little bit of falling damage. But I just don't where is that? Well, I'll have to pick a number. We're going to roll that. All right. And Faye slips, I think, falls and takes nine damage. Is that a wound for Faye?
Garreth (Erik): Oh, no.
GM (Rob): Well, armor. Was armor count in this? I don't think so.
Navith (Pam): Give her half.
GM (Rob): Go ahead.
Garreth (Erik): Assume since she's wearing armor yeah.
GM (Rob): What's the wound threshold for Faye?
Navith (Pam): Eight.
GM (Rob): Okay. So we'll assume that oh, yeah, the air armor. Linstack yeah. Air armor. So that would actually that actually specifically narratively says it does provide a cushion for this kind of stuff. So the air armor will count. So you take four points of damage. Yeah.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Air armor. You making yourself useful because it does.
GM (Rob): Actually say in the role stuff about it actually providing some extra cushion there. So there you go.
Garreth (Erik): Gareth just placed it up. See exactly how it should have turned out.
GM (Rob): You're fine.
Garreth (Erik): Shoulder.
Navith (Pam): Faye is making mental note of to talk to Navis about their next shopping trip.
Garreth (Erik): Oh, no. I am feared.
Navith (Pam): Oh, no. Just a more independent means of.
GM (Rob): Means of what?
Navith (Pam): Means of falling.
GM (Rob): Okay, cool. And where's Navith and Linstack going? Were they going together to a certain spot?
Navith (Pam): Well, Navith had took off first on Fluke on the Aspagra. Is there like, buildings and stuff?
GM (Rob): There are a couple of buildings here. Yeah. She's heading towards and one's kind of a house kind of thing.
Navith (Pam): She's heading towards the house.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): I just going to follow her and see what's going on.
Navith (Pam): All right.
GM (Rob): And Gareth and Faye, as you land, are you going, navis, don't wind or oh, yeah. All right. Navis, roll.
Navith (Pam): I'm following Gareth because, of course, my eyes were closed.
GM (Rob): Perfect awareness. Very nice. Okay. Yeah. You're noticing that the building itself isn't looking terribly, like, in good shape. It was built it's kind of a wood building, but even the wood seems like it's not really rotted so much as desiccating as well.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): It's kind of a miracle this thing's still together. It's almost like looking at maybe even not pre scourge, but like 100 years plus without any maintenance would log home type of thing. Even though, at least from the records that you got, the farm isn't supposed to be terribly old.
Navith (Pam): Yeah. It's newer.
GM (Rob): Yeah. Like ten years at most.
Navith (Pam): Okay. She is going to fly into the building.
GM (Rob): Okay. Yeah. You can do that through one of the windows, which are just gone. Yeah.
Navith (Pam): She just, like, jumps off of Fluke and has him circling the building to keep an eye out as she heads in.
GM (Rob): Okay, and what are you looking for in there or just looking around general?
Navith (Pam): She's looking around in general, but like looking for places where documents, information, that sort of thing might be kept.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Navith (Pam): Yeah, there's definitely she's looking for information.
GM (Rob): Okay.
Lindtstadt (Noah): And before I head in there to follow her, can I actually do orbiting spy and I'll send it over to the barn?
GM (Rob): Yep, you can do that.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Okay, sweet.
Garreth (Erik): Good idea.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Well, just in case I don't even know what rank that is. I don't think I've ever even used it.
GM (Rob): Okay, cool enough. Yeah, that'll work well. Yeah, navis, I'll get you to that. 18. That was for the building, right? In general?
Navith (Pam): Yeah, that was roll.
GM (Rob): Okay. Yeah. You're able to find a chest which not locked or anything, has some documents in it for sure.
Navith (Pam): Okay.
GM (Rob): They're looking old as careful fall apart a lot. Almost like it's very old parchment, but it's probably not very old parchment.
Navith (Pam): She's actually not going to start picking it up when she sees how old it looks. Yeah, I'm guessing the chest is the same way looking.
GM (Rob): Yeah, that's why you're able to open it. No problem. Because it seems like while the lock is still intact, the actual leather and stuff it's made of and wood is just so badly rotted even you break it as a windling, which is kind of like whoa.
Navith (Pam): Okay. Yeah, she's going to not touch the documents yet and you're even thinking you.
GM (Rob): Should probably ask any non windlings not to try to step into this building or they might go through the floor.
Navith (Pam): She's going to flick out to make sure nobody bigger comes in and I'm.
GM (Rob): Going to get Lynn staff to roll a perception nethermancy. Okay. You're noticing that around here there are actually several spirits, but they're all very ethereal, vague, they don't have very form. You're gathering that maybe they're unnamed spirits in some way. Like they're just non sentient, have no name, have no real form, they're just kind of blobs floating around here.
Lindtstadt (Noah): Hey guys, how you doing?
GM (Rob): Name Givers and Earthon actual Play podcast uses the Earth Dawn RPG system by Fasa games and also makes use of Creative Commons music from various artists. See the episode notes for the track list and full credits. If you'd like to come chat with us about the show, join us on the Name Givers channel of the actual place. A discord server for actual Play podcasts. The link is in the episode notes.